Publisher LINE Games and developer 5minlab will release a multiplayer action game Myths crush In early PC access via Steam and in beta launches for iOS and Android in the first quarter of 2021 with crossplay support, the two companies announced.
Here is an overview of the game, via LINE Games:
Scheduled to be launched globally in the first half of 2021. Myths crush It is a multiplayer versus player action game for mobile device and PC.
at Myths crushIn, players will participate in action-packed battles for three minutes to knock the opponents out of the arena. Myths crush It is characterized by its simple and intuitive controls that even players not familiar with this genre can easily adapt to it.
There will be different PvP modes to choose from, ranging from head-to-head duel, three-to-three pickup, to eight-player battle royale.
The game has been actively interacting with passionate players around the world since its first Community Group Test (CGT) in May 2020, and will offer more and more improved gameplay and over six different in-game modes by launching in the first quarter.
As a multi-platform game, Myths crush It will be available for download on Google Play, the App Store, and through Steam Early Access with cross-play support.
Here is a screenshot of the PC version:
Here’s a screenshot of the mobile version:
We welcome and encourage comments on Gematsu. However, we do ask that you follow a simple set of guidelines:
- Read the full article Before commenting.
- Stay on topic.
- There are no comments from the car, Including phishing, baiting, or posting messages.
- Know when not to comment. If you don’t care about a topic, don’t comment.
- There are no offensive comments. This includes offensive, threatening, pornographic, misleading or defamatory content / language, as well as public harassment and individual attacks.
- Do not beg port.
- No console wars.
- Use spoiler tags When posting spoiled or NSFW content (non-nudity only). For example:
Will is Leomon.Determine the subject matter of the content outside of the spoiling tags.
- Be respectful of other commenters. You don’t have to get along with each other, but you do have to discuss politely. If you find that a commenter isn’t following these simple etiquette, don’t continue the conversation – just report it.
Gematsu reserves the right to amend or delete any Comments without notice. This suspension policy is subject to change at any time.
“Geek din cultura pop. Ninja extrem de zombie. Scriitor profesionist. Internet maven.”